Job Vacancy- Account Executive
ONCALL EUROPA is one of the international offices of a global language solutions service provider and is located at the center of the European district. Our mission is to work in partnership with service industries, the public and private sectors, non-government organisations and community groups across all regions, to provide responsive and high quality communication solutions in more than 150 languages. We are supported by the head company ONCALL Interpreters & Translators, which holds a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region. ONCALL has several offices, spread out in Australia, Brussels, Buenos Aires and London.
Due to the positive increase in our market interests, an opportunity for a focused, keen and committed Account Executive has emerged. Reporting to the Director of European Operations, this role will provide support for the efficient operations of the European region but will primarily be looking after the German market. Depending on the location of the successful candidate, this role will be based at either our office in London or in Brussels. So if you would like to be part of a fast growing language services business, we invite you to join us.
– With 1-2 years’ experience within Interpreting and Translation environment,
– You have German as your mother tongue, can also speak either Turkish or Russian, and with good command of English,
– Preferably have completed a language related course,
– You are highly motivated and targets driven with a passion to succeed,
– You have excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills,
– Has an ability to work autonomously and with a team,
– With good working knowledge of MS Office applications,
– Experience with the use of CAT tools is advantageous,
– An interest in the language industry a must!
– Develop and maintain business relationships with the assigned clients,
– Conduct research for potential opportunities in new markets and analyse market needs and trends,
– Liaise with the Business Development team with regards to potential leads and business opportunities,
– Assist the business development team by conducting phone prospecting of target customers to generate leads (specifically within the German market),
– Assist in preparing marketing campaigns and in evaluating its effectiveness,
– Assist in providing telephone interpreting assignments in either German-Russian or German-Turkish,
– Assist in allocating telephone interpreting assignments received from clients, to qualified interpreters in our panel,
– Assist in preparing correspondence to clients, including responses to enquiries, quotes, proposals and contracts. Ensuring a well maintained file repository and records of all activities,
– Being a pioneer role, assist in establishing and documenting related processes,
Benefits and Remuneration Package
This is a full-time position. A remuneration package commensurate to the skills and competencies that the candidate will bring to the organization will be offered.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to M. Alex Fairie, Director of European Operations: [email protected]
Updated: 22-Oct-2015; Alex Fairie